GreenSeal Cementitious waterproofing materials are formulated from Portland cement, fine quartz sand and active chemicals. Greenseal cementitious materials waterproof the concrete through the crystallization process, where the Greenseal chemical will form crystals inside the concrete to waterproof the material.
A combination of GS 100, GS 200, GS 300 and GS Injection Grout products are essential to totally waterproof concrete.
Greenseal 100 is a cementitious waterproofing admixture, which is an integral part of concrete to through crystallization process when Greenseal 100’s chemical agents react with water, a non-soluble crystalline will then be generated throughout the capillary voids in the concrete.
This crystalline is highly resistant to water, and it performs well even under extreme conditions such as pressures or aggressive chemicals. Cracks or voids up to a width of 1mm can be sealed up anytime by using Greenseal 100, through the crystallization process.
- Greenseal 100 is non-toxic and is approved for potable water use.
- High resistant to water pressures and aggressive chemicals.
- GS 100 will seal Cracks or voids up to 1mm through crystallization process.
- Can be used as an additive agent to cement grout and cement sand.
- No special protective system is required.
- Greenseal 100 through crystallization process is capable of protecting rebar from corrosion by surrounding the rebar with non-soluble crystal.
- Greenseal 100 can be used for the most concrete structures whereby the structure could be exposed to water.
- Slabs, underground wall, ground beams and floors
- Water storage structures, marine and coastal structures
- Fresh concrete
- Concrete surfaces
0.7 of cement content per cubic meter
Greenseal 200 is a concrete waterproofing system formulated from Portland cement, fine quartz sand, and active chemicals. It is a crystallization product that offers durable waterproof protection to concrete. When applied, it penetrates into the structure and becomes an integral part of the concrete, creating a completely waterproof barrier from within to the external surface of the structure.
How Greenseal 200 Works
The active chemicals — organic and inorganic salts in Greenseal 200 require the presence of water to react with calcium monoxides and hydroxides (Free Lime) to form large complex molecules. These ions having one or more free chemical bonds will interact with each other or with other
These ions having one or more free chemical bonds will interact with each other or with other complexions to form long chained complex chemical bonds which will then crystallize in the concrete capillary system. These molecular complexes are capable of bonding physically or chemically with a considerable amount of water. However, it still allows the passage of vapor, thus enabling the concrete to breathe.
They can also exchange atom groups with nearby molecules in a similar way to ion exchange used in water softeners. In this way, they are able to penetrate through the capillaries, deep into the substrate
The formed crystals of Greenseal 200 will remain in the concrete and at later time when attacked by water, the crystallization process will continue, further strengthening the barrier
- Waterproof – Prevents surface problems, e.g. fungus growth, cracking, and able to withstand positive and negative water pressure.
- Cost Effective – Repair and rehabilitate old and problematic concrete by sealing off hairline cracks.
- Corrosion Inhibitor – Removes moisture in concrete by reacting with it, thus reducing or eliminating corrosion of reinforcing steel in the concrete.
- Wide Performance Window – Easy application and suitable for various construction structures and sites
Protection – No special protective system is required.
- Greenseal 200 penetrates deeply and seals concrete capillary tracts or shrinkage cracks up to 1mm.
- Can be applied from positive or negative side. It can be applied to moist or concrete that has set but yet to be hardened.
- Increase resistance to frost, weathering, salt water, aggressive ground water and many chemicals.
- Greenseal 200 permits the concrete to breath, eliminating water vapour from building-up thus leaving the concrete completely dry.
- Greenseal 200 is non-toxic and is approved for potable water use.
- Greenseal 200 is widely used in waterproofing projects on various concrete structures and surfaces. Can be applied on [negative] or [positive] side. Non toxic and approved for portable water use.
- Water tanks
- Swimming pools
- Sewage Tank
- Concrete slab
- Planter box
- Retaining Walls
- Water treatment structures
- Lift pits
- Wet areas-toilet & bathroom
- Underground shafts
- Foundations & Basements
- Fish Ponds
16.5 Sqm for two layers
Greenseal Injection Grout is specially formulated for mortar/grouting in structural cracks and honeycomb concrete. It is cement based compound supplied in powder form and formulated form Portland cement, fine quartz sand, active chemicals and retarding agent which will not saponify under wet and alkaline conditions.
The chemical of Greenseal are capable of exchanging atom group with the nearby molecules in a similar way to ion exchange used in water softener and can in this way penetrate through the capillaries deep into the substrate and here they react as described above with the calcium oxides and hydroxides also popularly called “Free Lime”
Greenseal Injection Grout is a high strength grout specially formulated for grouting purposes. Due to its non-shrink properties it will not shrink when grouted into the pores and capillaries of concrete. Greenseal Injection Grout is specially good for bonding physically and chemically in the capillaries of this cracks and honey combs in the concrete where it also expand and seals them.
Furthermore, there are chemical in the grout that will actually crystallize inside these pores and capillaries, thus making this area waterproofed. The Greenseal injection grout has good flow and will actually flow into the crevices wherever it has been grouted. This will ensure that all crevices and fine cracks are all sealed and water proofed.
Structural cracks in concrete due to movement, which has settled since can also, be grouted with Greenseal injection grout. Cracks of 1/8 inches and above on wall that is leaking can also be grouted using the Greenseal Injection grout.
- Seal cracks.
- High Strength Grout
- Crystallize inside the capillaries
- Good Bonding
- Grouting for leakage area
- Mortar for Honeycomb
- Mortar for Angle Fillet
- Structural Cracks
- Expansion & construction joints
Angle Fillet (mm)
25 x 25
1.4 KG / Meter Run