Liquid Membrane systems are great alternatives to the APP & SBS waterproofing membrane sheet systems. The liquid membrane can be applied by roller, brush or by spraying. This system can be easily applied to corners, angles, and non-uniform surfaces.
Liquid Membrane forms very good elongation and a flexible waterproof membrane after curing. If it is used in conjunction with Greenseal 108 Heat insulative coating, it forms a combo waterproofing system.
If it is used in conjunction with Greenseal 108 Heat insulative coating, it forms a combo waterproofing system.
If used with a layer of Fiber mesh these membranes can withstand penetration from plant and trees roots, making it the perfect solution for landscaping and planter box waterproofing
Greenseal 5000 is a waterproofing system ideally used between slabs to protect them against the penetration and lateral movement of water. Greenseal 5000 waterproofing membrane is a cold applied, seamless, elastomeric single component moisture curing bitumen modified polyurethane, specially formulated for hand application by using squeeze or roller to vertical or horizontal surface. It should be applied directly from the container (liquid application).
Greenseal 5000 is designed especially for use as a flexible continuous waterproofing membrane between two-course concrete, between masonry construction and bituminous toppings and also for exterior below grade waterproofing of masonry.
- Inherent membrane flexibility
- Permits nominal expansion and contraction without losing bond to substrate
- Durable and remains elastic at extreme temperatures
- Creates a seamless and continuous protective membrane
- Effective water and vapour proofing system
- Chemically impervious barrier
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and salts
- Not susceptible to bacteria attack
- Wide range of curing temperature
- From -4C to 82C
- Irreversible chemical curing
- Membrane remains intact after curing even when exposed to elevated temperatures
- Seal Crack
- Prevents new concrete from cracking
- Able to rehabilitate cracked surfaces by sealing cracks up to 2mm wide
- Ease of application
- No special tools or equipment required
- Anti Root
- By forcing the root to travel elsewhere
- Prevent future root growth while effectively stopping infiltration.
- Parking garages
- Pools Decks
- Roof Top
- Shower stalls
- Mechanical rooms
- Below grade slabs
- Around drains
- Concrete tanks
Approximately 13 Sqm
Polydek is a high performance, liquid-applied waterproofing membrane of styrene acrylic polymer. It consists of a very elastic polymer with the inherent flexibility that allows the membrane to accommodate movements in the substrate. It works as a seamless membrane that performs and adapt to any construction requirements in varied climatic conditions.
Polydek is especially formulated to seal, waterproof and decorate exterior surfaces & roofs. It seals cracks and joints in old or new roofs /walls and simultaneously leaving a seamless finish to the roof surface.
Due to its versatility, Polydek can be practically applied to any supported substrates like concrete, asbestos cement, fiber cement and on existing membranes.
- Waterproofing – Prevents further ingression of water in old and new concrete.
- Vapour Permeability, Allow vapour transmission to release moisture.
- Durability – Enforced with fibre glass matt increases film tensile strength and wear resistance.
- Flexible – Polymeric characteristics enable bridging of hairline cracks and accommodate minor joint movements.
- Weather Resistant – Excellent resistance to ultraviolet degradation.
- Trafficable – Able to withstand regular foot traffic.
- Cost Effective – Repairs damaged concrete by direct application without additional re-construction.
- Ease of Application – Brush, roller or airless spray applied. Solvent Free – Operators do not need extra respiratory protection.
- Recoating After 5- 7 years, recoating can be done to the surface with a refresher or another finish coat.
- Ease of Maintenance
- Fungus & Mold are free on apply surfaces
- Fire Walls
- Concrete slab roofs
- New & old roofs / walls
- Car porch roofs
- Fibre cement boards
Approximately 20 Sqm